Thursday, June 6, 2013

He said I love You to Me

Today...

The sun had me when it said hello...

No doubt...
everything turns out stunning
vivid pictures of us
gently filling the emptiness
we once had.

Just now...
yet another splendid canvass
has been added to fill the void

The minute I looked into your eyes
I knew
You were meant for me...

your gaze soothes my confused mind,
your smile brightens my clouded course,
your voice revives my tired spirit,
your ways pamper the woman in me...

You are the marvel
my essence has been seeking for so long,
to have and to hold for all time.

Paradise opened
and for an instance
I thought an angel spoke softly
when you said I love you Airyn.

My heart flutters...
beyond words...
my soul wants to utter...
but no words...

I was smacked in awe
with the endless pleasant feeling...
I was enthralled by the beauty of love

I, with profound perception
desire a man who challenges my strength,
who recognizes my courage,
who accepts and corrects my flaws...
in his most gentle manner.

Like those perfect works of art...
I've found you in the most unexpected instance...

We are two great artists
who pluck the strings of each others hearts
producing love songs
with lyrics composed from the intense feelings...
from the boundless desires...
intensified through best test years.

I am prepared by yesterdays,
sculpted in the midst of a quagmire...
to be your Babydoll...

You are molded by yesterdays,
carved with the first-rate skill of perfection...
to be my precious Sweetheart...

such rare pearls we found
amidst the counterfeited gems...

i don't mind
what we will endure,
now and forever...
I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment